The summit invites submissions on different aspects of networking and computing with a strong focus on sustainability of ICT and sustainability through ICT.
Papers will be dispatched on June 19th for Sustainability through ICT and the GISN Workshop (Greening ICT). The World Café on Day 1 will be a fully interactive session between all participants to address challenges and opportunities to achieve sustainability through ICT.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Green data center architectures
- Energy efficient resource provisioning in data centers
- Green cloud and fog computing
- Green 5G and Beyond 5G systems
- Sustainable smart networking technologies
- Sustainable ICT equipment design
- QoE/QoS trade-offs in sustainable ICT
- Modelling of sustainable ICT systems
- The use of Renewable energy in ICT
- Community resilience microgrids
- Life-cycle analysis for smart ICT
- Circular economy and large scale sensing systems
- Standardization of Green ICT
- ICT for sustainable industrial applications
- ICT for sustainable buildings
- Sustainability applications for smart cities
- Sustainable smart transportation
- Sobriety in software design
- Communication technologies for energy harvesting
- Machine learning for sustainable systems
- Business models and public policy (regulatory) options for sustainability through ICT
Paper Submission Extended: February 28th, 2019
Notification of acceptance: March 24th, 2019
Camera Ready: April 5th, 2019
How to Submit:
- All papers must be submitted in PDF and US letter format. Submitted papers must conform to the IEEE formatting guidelines as specified in these Word and LaTeX templates. The submission must clearly identify the specific Vertical or topical area it is related to.
- Papers are limited to six (6) pages, without incurring extra page charges. Papers may be extended to eight (8) pages however, for a paper longer than 6 pages, an extra page charge per additional page will be applied.
- All submitted technical papers will be peer reviewed by an international Technical Program Committee (TPC). If the paper is accepted, registered and presented, it will be included in the conference proceedings and be submitted to the IEEEXplore Digital Library. IEEE takes the protection of intellectual property very seriously. All submissions will be screened for plagiarism using CrossCheck. All submitted papers are subject to the IEEE ComSoc plagiarism policy, see: https://www.comsoc.org/conferences/plagiarism-policy
- Papers must be marked and submitted electronically:
- If you do not already have an EDAS account, you need to create one as the first step in the submission process.
- Once you create an account and login, scroll down to the row:
StICT 2019 2019 IEEE Sustainability through ICT Summit (StICT)
- Then, click on the link ' 2019 IEEE Sustainability through ICT Summit (StICT)' and follow the directions to submit your paper.